CoHome is a coliving home for digital entrepreneurs in the beating heart of the London tech scene.
They like to call themselves: “the first entrepreneurial residency project that embraces the same core values as the collaborative economy.”
Rooms at CoHome have multiple functionalities. Like the living room, which functions as dining room, meeting room and coworking space.
Sleeping space gets rented out on Airbnb and Couchsurfing. Deskspace via CoPass and Vrum. And on weekends they host Sofar Sounds and Grub Club events, hackathons, conferences, OuiShare meetups, etc.
- A great way to get connected in the city through founders Jerome Minney (a.k.a. El Duderino) and Jonathan Baillie Strong (a.k.a. Los Muchachos) They’ll be happy to link you to good local (and non-local, it’s digital nomading of course) contacts
- Located in one of the coolest London areas, Shoreditch
- Cool places like Google Campus are around the corner
- Bricklane is nearby, really great food market in the weekend, nice cafés and great secondhand shopping
- Nice eco supermarket right around the corner, super friendly staff
- Want to work outside of the home? ACE hotel is a stone throw away and you are more than welcome to use their lobby as an office
All bed occupied? There is also a sleeping couch and two person airbed. Entrepreneurial energy to the max!
Here is an interview I did with founder Jonathan Baillie, at Bricklane, right around the corner of CoHome.
cohome.space – they’ll give you directions once you get in touch. Exciting!